Testimony

Monday, October 09, 2006

John of Arabia

Well this may not be the definitive picture of me, but it's one of the best and most recent, and i took it myself!!

I'm wearing a shemaq, a gift from a friend in Saudi Arabia (thanks Melody from ESL Chat)

Sad Rose, another Saudi friend from ESL Chat was visiting Auckland in August, and very kindly showed me how to wear the thing properly, and supplied some extras which make it all the more authentic.

It's fair to say that I'm interested in Middle Eastern culture, for reasons which may or may not become clearer later.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Well, whose a clever boy then. I look forward to some very interesting discussions in here.

    Nice site John

    Love Lynnette

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Oct 12, 12:08:00 pm NZDT  

  • I couldn't recognise you John.Kiwi. you look really different in the Arabian clothes, but it is really nice!!

    best wishes..
    ss-a

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 08, 08:31:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Content (except where noted) Copyright © John R Nickolls 2006