Testimony

Monday, January 01, 2007

I Hereby Resolve

Well it's got once more to that time of year when it's fashionable to make one's New`Year Resolutions...

Like many people I have mine almost all thought out, so I'll share them here, but like many people, I reserve the right to change my mind...

So, I, Kiwi John, do hereby resolve to execute the following items in 2007.
  1. To remember to write 2007 on documents including cheques.
  2. To write more poetry.
  3. To finish my novel....
  4. ....and the other stories I have in mind.
  5. To learn Arabic...
  6. ...and the Salsa.
  7. To be more optimistic.
  8. To tolerate pessimists.
  9. To ignore fewer people in the chat.
  10. To look after my health better
  11. To celebrate the arrival of 2008.
  12. To add to this list if I feel like it....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Content (except where noted) Copyright © John R Nickolls 2006